In Broken Arrow’s climate, your home HVAC system is something to be grateful for. Keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer, it does a lot of work to keep the Oklahoma environment livable.
But if you want a bit of extra gratitude for your home comfort solutions this year, consider some of these perks to make a good thing even better:
- A programmable thermostat. You can save money on your heating and cooling by setting back your thermostat when you’re out of the house for a while — but that means having to remember to reset it when you get home, and waiting for the temperature to adjust when you do. A programmable thermostat lets you tell the house to do all that for you, saving you money without you needing to remember a thing.
- A smart thermostat. Like a programmable thermostat, a smart thermostat can manage your heating and cooling schedule. It may also provide a number of other benefits, such as learning from the adjustments you make and offering you a way to check in or change the schedule from your phone or mobile device.
- Air purifiers and cleaners. Americans spend a lot of time indoors — away from the natural breezes that continually renew the outdoor air. Indoor air is typically more polluted than outdoor air, but an air cleaner or purifier can address this issue and leave your indoor environment healthier.
- Whole-house humidifiers or dehumidifiers. Whether it’s too dry or too humid, humidity problems can tank your home comfort. In some cases, they can also make your home environment less healthy, contributing to excessive dust production or the growth of bacteria and mold. A humidifier/dehumidifier combination can keep your home humidity balanced.
- Home zoning system. Not all parts of your home are in use at the same time — so why heat them and cool them as a single unit? A home zoning system lets you direct conditioned air where you need it, when those rooms are occupied.
To learn more about home comfort solutions available to you, call Air Assurance today!
Our goal is to help educate our customers in the Tulsa and Broken Arrow, Oklahoma area about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about home comfort solutions and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Guide or call us at 918-217-8273.
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “petelinforth/Pixabay”