Without maintenance, you put your air conditioner and furnace at risk for a host of problems, but you can easily protect your HVAC system—without breaking the bank—by investing in regular maintenance.
Air Assurance offers its unmatched Extended Service Plan to customers who want to guarantee regular maintenance for their systems, while taking advantage of added perks.
Why you need to protect your HVAC system
Your HVAC system is prone to buildup due to pollutants and dirt in the air. Further, your system has moving parts, which are susceptible to wear and tear. The two main goals of preventive maintenance are to keep the system clean so that it can operate efficiently, and to detect potential problems early on.
When you provide your system with a tune-up every year, once in the fall for your furnace and once in the spring for your air conditioner, you’ll benefit because:
- Your system will operate at peak efficiency.
- A top-performing system will consume less energy, so you’ll save on monthly energy bills.
- Your system will require fewer repairs.
- It will last up to five years longer, according to most experts.
The benefits of an Extended Service Plan
With the evidence clearly outlining the need for and benefits of regular maintenance, you’ll want to also consider the value of a service agreement. Simply put, this is an agreement between you, the homeowner, and your valued contractor, which gives the contractor permission to service your furnace and A/C, and in return, you get several high-value perks.
At Air Assurance, our Extended Service Plan offers:
- All of the above benefits, including peak efficiency, energy savings, fewer repairs and a longer lasting system
- Priority service
- No overtime charges…ever
- A limited Lifetime Repair Warranty should any repairs be necessary
- A comprehensive inspection of your HVAC equipment
- A record of your service history, should you need to validate a warranty
- Parts and labor discount of 15 percent
- Access to coupons and specials
- Service reminders
Having annual maintenance performed on your furnace and A/C is the single, best way to protect your HVAC system. For more information, or to ask about our Extended Service Plan, in the Greater Broken Arrow area, contact Air Assurance Heating, Cooling & Air Quality today!
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about protecting your HVAC system and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.